Whipped Sweet Potato Bake Recipe
- 3 cans sweet potatoes, drained, (15 oz. each)
- 1/4 cup butter, melted 1/2 stick
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.Beat sweet potatoes, butter, egg, cinnamon, salt and nutmeg in medium bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
- Spoon sweet potatoes into lightly greased 1 1/2 qt. baking dish; top with the marshmallows.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until sweet potato mixture is heated through and the marshmallows are nicely browned.