Thai Green Chicken Curry
- 4 half chicken breasts boneless, skinless, chopped into 3/4-inch cubes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 3/4 cups coconut milk
- 2 garlic cloves crushed and minced
- 2 tablespoons Thai fish sauce
- 3 tablespoons green curry paste
- 3 green chilies finely chopped
- 3 kaffir lime leaves shredded
- 4 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- Cut the chicken into bite sized pieces. In a wok or large skillet over medium high heat, add in the 2 tablespoons of oil and the chicken and cook, stirring, for about 3 or 4 minutes.
- Add the coconut milk, garlic and fish sauce and bring to a boil. Lower heat and simmer gently for 30 minutes or until the chicken is tender.
- Remove the chicken from the mixture with a slotted spoon and set aside and keep warm.
- Stir the green curry paste into the pan, then add the chilies and lime leaves and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Return the chicken to the pan and bring to a boil. Adjust the seasoning to taste with salt and pepper, then stir in the cilantro.