Steak Picado Recipe
- 1 pound of top sirloin
- 1 green bell pepper sliced
- 1 to mato sliced
- 2 Tablespoons oil
- 1 onion thinly sliced
- 1 to mato diced
- 1 clove garlic diced fine
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 tablespoon cilantro chopped
- 1 jalapeno chili diced fine (optional)
- Cut the top sirloin in cube size pieces.
- Place meat in a large skillet with oil and spices.
- Cook about 10 minutes over low flame.
- Add bell pepper, onion, tomato, cilantro and chili.
- Cover and simmer until meat is tender, stirring occasionally.
- Serve in a casserole dish over or with white rice.