Salad Nicoise Recipe
- 4 ripe tomatoes sliced
- 1 green bell pepper stemmed, seeded and finely chopped
- 8 radishes thinly sliced
- 2 cans canned tuna 6 oz. each, packed in olive oil
- 4 hard cooked eggs
- 8 oil-packed anchovy filets
- Chopped chives
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup Nicoise olives
- Extra virgin olive oil for drizzling.
- Divide the first 5 ingredients into 4 equal parts and arrange on 4 plates.
- Garnish each plate with 2 anchovy filets.
- Sprinkle with chopped fresh chives and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Scatter 1/2 cup Nicoise olives evenly over the salads and drizzle with extra-virgin olive oil.