- 1 package cream cheese 8 ounces , softened
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Swiss cheese 6 ounces
- 1/2 cup Thousand Island dressing
- 4 ounces corned beef deli sliced & chopped
- 1 cup sauerkraut well drained
- Cocktail rye bread slices
- 1. Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- 2. In a small bowl, mix softened cream cheese, the dressing, corned beef and the well drained sauerkraut.
- 3. Spread a good-sized tablespoon of the mixture on one slice of the cocktail rye bread and place on a small cookie sheet. Prepare the rest of the rye bread slices in the same manner until all the mixture is used and top each slice with the shredded Swiss cheese and place the cookie sheet in the 400 degree F oven.
- 4. Bake until the cheese is well melted, about 8-10 minutes.