Peggy’s Chocolate Fudge Recipe
- 1 cup butter (2 sticks)
- 4 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 - 7 oz. jar marshmallow creme about 2 cups
- 1 - 14 1/2 oz. can evaporated milk about 1 2/3 cup
- 8 - 1 1/2 oz. each milk chocolate bars chopped into pieces
- 1 - 12 oz. bag chocolate chips
- 2 cups chopped walnuts
- Combine butter, sugar, marshmallow creme and evaporated milk in 3 qt. saucepan.
- Bring to boil over medium heat, stirring till sugar dissolves.
- Boil over low heat 7 minutes, stir occasionally. Keep mixture at low boil. Saucepan will be almost full.
- Remove from heat. Add chocolate bar pieces, chocolate chips and nuts.
- Stir until chocolate is melted and blended into mixture. Pour into 2 lightly buttered 9-inch square pans. When completely cooled, cut fudge into 1" squares and enjoy! Makes about 4 pounds of heavenly addictive fudge!