Oven Dried Tomatoes in Olive Oil
- 4 Roma tomatoes
- 3 garlic cloves smashed and minced
- 1 tablespoon thyme chopped
- 1 tablespoon rosemary chopped
- 1 tablespoon oregano dried
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons salt and pepper
- 1. Wash tomatoes and slice about 1/4-inch thick
- 2. Line baking sheet with aluminum foil or parchment paper. Spray with non-stick spray. Place tomatoes on sheet, pour about 3 or 4 tablespoons of olive oil and sprinkle with minced garlic, salt, pepper, frest chopped thyme, chopped rosemary and dried oregano.
- 3. Heat oven to 250 degrees F. and dry tomatoes until slightly shriveled, about one hour or until done to your liking. Adjust seasonings to your liking.
- 4. Place the dried tomato slices into a small bowl or plate and cover with plastic wrap, keep refrigerated, use as side dish for any meal