Mojo Sauce Recipe
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon cumin ground
- 1/4 cup distilled white vinegar
- 1/4 cup orange juice fresh
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper ground
- Smash garlic on cutting board, integrate kosher salt to the garlic and using flat side of chef's knife, drag garlic and salt back and forth across cutting board in small circular motions until garlic is ground into a smooth paste.
- Heat olive oil in medium saucepan over medium heat until shimmering. Add garlic paste and cumin and cook, stirring until fragrant, about one minute.
- Remove pan from heat and whisk in remaining ingredients. Transfer to bowl and cool to room temperature. Whisk sauce to recombine before serving.