- 1 pound Ahi tuna, fresh or other firm fresh fish
- 1 tomato medium ripe, chopped
- 1 cup fresh Limu seaweed chopped
- 1/2 cup onion, Maui or Vidalia finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon red chili pepper crushed
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce shoyu
- Chop the fresh Ahi into 1/2-in. cubes and place in a bowl.
- Chop the ripe tomato, the fresh limu seaweed, the sweet onion and place in the bowl.
- Add to the bowl, the sesame oil, red chili and 2 tablespoons of soy sauce and toss all till well mixed.
- Top with some Limu seaweed and serve.