Fiesta Meatballs Recipe
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 cup fine bread crumbs
- 2 cloves garlic crushed and minced
- 4 tablespoons chopped parsley finely
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk
- 2 eggs slightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 2 cans green chili salsa 7-oz
- 2 cups beef bouillon
- Flour to coat meatballs
- Mix the first 7 ingredients together and roll into individual meat balls, about 1 oz. each. In a pan with flour, roll the individual meatballs and shake off the excess.
- Heat the oil in a deep skillet.When the oil is hot, fry the meatballs in batches until they are about half cooked. Do not crowd the meatballs as they will not brown properly.
- In another deep skillet, pour in the two 7-ounce cans of green chili and 2 cups beef bouillon, bring to a simmer, then add in the half cooked meatballs.
- Simmer till done, place in a warming pan and serve.