Crab and Avocado Salad Recipe
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 3 dashes of Tobasco sauce
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 pound lump crabmeat cooked
- 2 celery stalks thinly sliced
- salt and pepper
- 4 medium Haas avocado pitted and cubed, reserve shells
- 2 bunches watercress or your favorite green
- In a large bowl, mix mayonnaise, lime juice, cumin and paprika. Add crabmeat and celery. Mix well; add salt and pepper to taste.
- Gently stir in avocado cubes and mix well, then fill the reserved shells with the salad mixture.
- Divide watercress or your favorite green on 4 plates; top with filled avocado salad shells.