Cookie Butter Cheesecake
- 1 Pkg. Speculoos Cookies 7.7 oz.
- 4 Pkgs. cream cheese 8 oz. each, Kraft, Philadelphia
- 3/4 cup sugar granulated
- 1/4 cup dark brown sugar packed
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon ground
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg ground
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup Speculoos cookie butter
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Reserve 6 cookies. Finely crush remaining cookies, a food processor works best, press into bottom of 9-inch spring form pan.
- Beat cream cheese, sugars, vanilla and spices in large bowl with mixer until blended. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each , just until blended. Pour over crust.
- Bake 1 hour or until center is almost set. Run knife around rim of pan to loosen cake, cool before removing rim. Refrigerate cheesecake 4 hours.
- Crush remaining cookies coarsely, use a food processor again, sprinkle over cheese cake just before serving.Microwave cookie butter in microwaveable bowl on HIGH 30 seconds or until heated through; stir. Drizzle over cheesecake......and eat the whole thing!