Columbian Hot Pepper Sauce Recipe
- Juice of one lime
- 3 tablespoons water
- 3 tablespoons vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 medium onion chopped
- Serrano peppers your choice, one, two, seeded, chopped, whatever. Start with one and work your way up.
- 1 cup cilantro
- 2 to matoes skinless, seedless and chopped fine
- 4 green onions sliced on bias
- Salt and fresh ground pepper to taste
- Place the first 8 ingredients into a blender and blend till smooth.
- Skin the tomatoes and seed them so you only have the pulp, then chop fine.
- Clean the green onions and slice all of them on the bias, whites and green tops.
- Adjust the seasoning to you pleasure.
- Keep in the refrigerator...it should keep for about a week. Use on everything!