Cloud Bread For Low Carbers
- 3 eggs separated
- 3 tablespoons cream cheese room temperature
- 1 package of Splenda
- 1/4 teaspoon of baking powder or cream of tartar
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
- Line a couple of cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- Separate the yolks from 3 eggs, be sure not to get any yolk in the whites. Mix the 3 yolks with the cream cheese and Splenda together with a hand mixer until well blended. Set aside.
- In another bowl, mix the 3 egg whites and baking powder till stiff peaks form.
- Carefully, fold yolk mixture into egg white mixture and spoon onto parchment-lined baking sheets.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from oven and let cool, then enjoy!