Chicken Breast With Chile and Cheese
- 8 slices bacon
- 4 chicken breasts boneless, skinless
- 1 can 10.75 oz. cheddar cheese soup condensed
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon chipotle pepper sauce canned
- Dash Worcestershire sauce
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil; set aside.
- Wrap a slice of bacon around each piece of chicken and place on the baking sheet. Bake about 20 minutes or until cooked through. Remove chicken from the oven. Preheat the broiler.
- Meanwhile, in a saucepan, bring the soup, milk, chipotle pepper and Worcestershire sauce to a simmer over a medium heat. Turn off heat, cover to keep sauce warm.
- Broil the chicken 4 to 5 inches from heat for 1 to 2 minutes or until the bacon is really sizzling.
- Serve chicken topped with cheese sauce.