Blue Cheese Dressing Recipe
- 1/2 pound Blu Cheese crumbled
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup tarragon vinegar
- 1/3 cup Buttermilk
- 1/2 tablespoon garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- Mix mayonnaise, sour cream, vinegar, buttermilk and garlic powder in a bowl.
- Melt Blue cheese in a skillet over medium heat till almost liquified, (leave some chunks of cheese un-melted) take off heat and cool.
- Mix blue cheese with the mayonnaise mixture till fully blended, pour into a jar, cover and keep in the refrigerator.Makes about 1 pint.