Basic No-Knead Flat Bread recipe
- 1 tablespoon instant yeast
- 1 1/2 cups warm water about 110 to 115 degrees F.
- 3 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 1/4 teaspoons salt
- 3 tablespoon olive oil plus 1-2 tablespoons for greasing pan.
- 2 cups shredded cheese whatever cheese you wish
- 4 - 8 cloves garlic peeled and chopped
- Lightly grease a 9"x13" pan, and drizzle 1 to 2 tablespoons olive oil in the bottom
- Combine all the ingredients except the cheese and garlic, and beat at a high speed with an electric mixer for 60 seconds.Add the cheese and garlic, beating gently just to combine.
- Scoop the sticky batter into the prepared pan, cover the pan, and let it rise at room temperature for 60 minutes, till it's become puffy.If you wish, you can sprinkle the dough with some pizza seasonings or some dried herbs of your choice.
- While the dough is rising, preheat oven to 375 degrees F. When the dough has risen, with your fingers, spread the dough out evenly over the bottom.Bake the bread till it's golden brown, 35 to 40 minutes.
- Remove from oven, wait 5 minutes, then turn it out of the pan onto a rack. Serve warm or at room temperature.