Baked Tofu Recipe
- 12 oz. firm tofu
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 2 tablespoons onions minced
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1/2 teaspoon Korean hot chili powder optional
- Tofu must be compressed to eliminate as much water as possible. Place tofu in a shallow bowl, place a small plate on top and a heavy can on top of the plate, over night in the refrigerator. Discard the water.
- Cut the tofu into small cubes, about 1 inch square.
- For the marinade, put the remaining ingredients in a baking dish and blend well.
- Put the tofu cubes into the baking dish/marinade and place in a preheated 375 degree oven.
- Bake about 35-45 minutes or until all the liquid is absorbed.
- Use as side dish or any way you wish.