Baked Shrimp in Chipotle Sauce Recipe
- 1/4 cup butter, unsalted
- 1/4 cup red wine. dry
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce.
- 1 to 2 cans chipotle chiles in adobo minced, plus 2 to 3 teaspoons adobo sauce.
- 1 clove garlic minced.
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 1/2 pounds shrimp in shell 31 to 35 per pound.
- Put oven rack in middle position and preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Melt butter in a saucepan and stir in wine, Worcestershire sauce, chipotles with adobo sauce (to taste), garlic and salt. Toss shrimp in sauce in baking dish and bake until shrimp are just cooked through, 10 to 12 minutes.
- Sauce can be briefly simmered (with shrimp removed) to reduce it as needed.Serve with a baguette.