Baked Ham with Dijon Glaze
- One 10-12 pound fully cooked ham
- About 2-3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- About 1 cup orange marmalade
- 1 orange
- Heat oven to 325 F.
- Let ham sit for about an hour to get to room temperature.
- Score the ham in a diamond shape...
- Mix marmalade, Dijon mustard and orange juice in a small bowl. Taste and adjust, if necessary, to your liking.
- Put ham in foil lined roasting pan. Brush on some of the glaze. Bake according to package directions or until the internal temperature of the ham is 110 – 120 F, brushing on more glaze halfway through baking time.
- Cover with aluminum foil and let rest for 15 or 20 minutes before serving. Serve ham with remaining glaze to drizzle over slices.