Bacon Beer Burger
- 1 pound of ground beef 85/15
- 1/4 cup of your favorite beer
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 4 brioche hamburger buns or your favorite
- Slather with Bud's secret sauce see recipe below
- 4 slices cheddar cheese
- 12-16 dill pickle chips
- One slice large tomato
- 4 thick slices bacon cut in half, cooked crisp
- A large pinch of French's fried onions
- Combine the ground beef, beer and Worcestershire sauce in medium bowl, mixing lightly but thoroughly. Shape into four 1/2-inch thick patties.
- In a hot skillet, add the 4 slices of bacon and cook till crisp. Remove and set aside.
- Place hamburgers on a griddle or on a grill if cooking outside, and cook until crisp. Flip the burgers and place one slice of cheddar cheese on top. Cook till done to your liking but a few minutes before taking off the grill, put the 4 sliced buns on and cook until they are marked.
- Slather the buns with the secret sauce and place each burger on the bottom of each of the buns.
- Add the 3-4 slices of pickle chips, the slice tomato, the bacon and top with French's fried onions.
- Place tops on the burgers and enjoy!