Baby Back Ribs with Hoisin Sauce
- 2 racks baby back ribs
- 1 tablespoon ginger grated
- 2 tablespoons horseradish sauce
- 1 1/4 teaspoons cayenne pepper
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 cup hoisin sauce reserve 1/2 sauce for brushing
- 1 cup soy sauce
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.Place the ribs in a large 2-gallon freezer type plastic bag. You can cut the racks in half to fit them into the bag.
- In a large bowl, mix and blend together all the marinade ingredients (last 6 items) and pour into the plastic bag. Seal bag well and place in the refrigerator overnight.
- Put ribs and the marinade into a roasting pan lined with foil.Seal the pan with foil and bake for 45 minutes or an hour. Take the foil cover off, discard the marinade and brush ribs with the reserved Hoisin sauce and return to oven for about 10 or 15 minutes.
- Serve with coleslaw or potato salad, french fries and plenty of beer.